Managing Common Interest Communities since 1985
Reno Property Management is a Nevada Corporation that manages many condominium, townhome, and single family home associations throughout the greater Reno-Sparks area.
We maintain an open working relationship with the board of directors of the associations we manage.
We offer comprehensive review of CC&R, by-laws, articles of incorporation, and association rules and regulations. We can also recommend changes for the board’s consideration.
- Provide all bookkeeping services according to standard bookkeeping procedures, and are available for inspection by the Board of Directors at any time.
- If accounting services are required, the company coordinates its services with the needs of the Association’s accountant.
- Bill owners monthly for Association dues, receive and deposit all dues paid in Association accounts, maintain duplicate deposit slips and photocopies of all checks received.
- Collect special assessments, late charges, and place liens against delinquent property as directed.
- Maintain the required bank accounts for accounts payable and reserve accounts, monitor balances, and pay bills in a timely manner.
- Prepare an annual budget for Board consideration.
- Act in an advisory capacity to the Board and Committees on financial matters.
- Maintain current Financial Operating Statements, and submit to the Board on a quarterly basis: 1) Balance Sheet, 2) Income Statement, 3) Budget Comparison, and 4) Delinquency Report.
- Assist in the establishment of a Reserve Account, and develop long-range improvement programs.
- Prepare and submit all payroll employment taxes.
- Hire quality full-service building and grounds maintenance personnel.
- Provide personnel qualified in pool, Jacuzzi and sauna maintenance.
- Supervise routine maintenance of common areas, and implement long-range improvement programs established by the Board.
- Contact and solicit bids from outside contractors regarding major repairs or maintenance.
- Maintain job supervision on projects.
- Purchasing: Solicit competitive bids on all major purchases and expenditures, including insurance coverage. All bids are submitted to the Board for review and approval.
- Attend all Board and Committee meetings, both special and regular.
- Attend all Association meetings.
- Arrange for meeting locations and recording of meeting minutes.
- Mail timely notices of meetings to the Board and Association Members.
- Provide meeting agendas for all meetings.
- A 24-hour hot line is available for owners, guests and tenants to inform RPM of any emergency regarding the property.
- This service is available to owners and tenants.
- Call 775-329-7070
- Ensure that Association rules and regulations are followed by Owners, Guests and Tenants.
- Reno Property Management, Ltd. has a full-time staff available to provide these services on a 24-hour basis.