Northern Nevada is at
the heart of the West.
the heart of the West.
The majority of the West Coast’s major markets are located within 24 hours of Reno-Sparks Nevada.
Location, Location, Location…
Reno-Sparks, Nevada continues to attract companies in pursuit of a strategic West Coast location.
Photo by Evan Petty
RPM is a full service commercial real estate advisory firm focused on representing occupiers and investors of industrial and office space.
Doug started his career in real estate in 1980 as an apartment manager. Although he is not a native Nevadan, he was raised in Fernley and has lived in Nevada most of his life. Doug advanced his career over the years and now has a Real Estate Brokers’ License. He is also a Certified Property Manager and Community Association Manager. Doug purchased Reno Property Management in 2012 (Reno, Nevada) and Charles Kitchen Realty in 2021 (Carson City, Nevada). Doug takes pride in the fact that it is one of the oldest locally owned property management companies in Reno and Carson City. During 2021, Doug expanded into the Lake Tahoe region of Nevada market. Doug is active in the local and state Realtors Association. He is a past President of the Reno-Sparks Association of Realtors and is the current President of the Nevada State Realtors with over 21,000 members. Doug is very involved in the legislative process for both Real Estate and Community Associations. Doug is an avid golfer and enjoys traveling with his wife.
Doug 0142427 BKR PM | B0023885 BKR, INDV, MRS
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
MCINTYRE REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Bryan started with RPM in 2003. He started his Real Estate career in 1987 while in San Diego. In 1988, he moved to Northern Nevada and became interested in industrial real estate. Bryan focuses on tenant representation of manufacturing, distribution and e-commerce/fulfillment companies. He also assists investors and tenants in the marketing and disposition of industrial assets. Bryan is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Warehouse Education Research Council (WERC), and Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP). Bryan graduated from the University of Idaho with a degree in geography with emphasis on rural and urban planning and development. Away from work, Bryan spends time with his wife and children enjoying Lake Tahoe, skiing, and traveling.
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
A graduate of the University of Nevada, Reno in 1990, John brings over 25 years of experience in the Management, Leasing and Development of Commercial and Residential Properties. John began his career out of College as an insurance adjuster and in 1996 transitioned to Director of Construction, Sale and Land Development with Coleman Development LLC. In 1999, John became the Leasing Manager for Ribeiro Corp., in Northern Nevada overseeing approximately 2000 tenants in office and industrial parks. In 2004 John advanced his career with John Dermody Ventures where he was Executive Director of Asset Management and Operations. The JDV Portfolio included primarily Retail and Industrial Properties in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Texas, Pennsylvania, and Utah.
Select clients include JC Penny, BJ’s Restaurant, Mimi’s, Arnold Machinery, Berry Hinkley, EBARA, PRAXAIR, SUNWEST BANK, I.C.E, Barrier Safe Solutions, and USG. John enjoys spending time with his wife, daughters, and black lab Linus.
S0031487 | 0131487 PM
- Provide market knowledge, transaction expertise and negotiation skills with the goal of providing your company with the most flexible business terms at the lowest occupancy cost on a new lease or purchase.
- Work with clients to define the best location on a local, regional or national basis.
- Provide complete analysis of labor, real estate, economic incentives and transportation information to make an informed decision.
Build to Suit Planning
- Whether you are looking to construct a 3,000 sqft. office building or a 700,000 sqft. distribution center, we have the resources to guide you along in this process.
- The goal is to provide a new facility to your exact specifications that will meet your company’s long-term needs.
- If a facility no longer meets your company’s needs through functional obsolescence, relocation, M & A, etc., we have the proven track record of disposing of those assets in a timely manner.
- We provide our clients with the tools and market information to make timely & informed decision on an existing location.
- With our partners, we are able to help you plan your next facility and/or relocate an existing facility to provide better coverage and cost savings to your existing or future supply chain.
- State and local municipalities may be providing lucrative concessions to attract your business. Through our alliance partners, we have professionals that can help you understand and quantify these savings.